Search This Blog

Thursday 4 July 2013

THIS IS MY DREAM



What the hell are you thinking? Screams flying across the room, as the poor teenager looks slantly upside to the window wards, I do everything I can, I pay your fees so you can become ……..but dad! The lad muttered. not caring to listen, Dad continued to dish out his commandments, the teen had options but one choice left, to obey, I mean to act in line with the scripts reeled out by a father who cares too much about his future, he had so many options but just one will, to disobey, to live his life not as an act, but a reality, to right his own script suitable for his person and his time, but he has a contender , his caring father. But wait a minute Dad, what happens after you are dead and no longer around to write script for me to play, to dictate what game to play, what then will I offer, what shall I do, in whose theatre again will I rehearse, father I know you want good, but this is my moment, my passion, my drama and my life. Your dream is yours, I can’t live it, because it yours The young lad said just as you can say THIS IS MY DREAM, LET ME LIVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment