Search This Blog

Thursday 4 July 2013

NO ONE'S NOON


Just as I sat on my bed to ponder, thinking about what plans I had left, many they were, and much to list. Not quite long after the vacation of my thoughts came the resumption of another, that is the game plan, I’ll need a coach , a team mate and a list of spectators to cheer me on, I had so many on mind but they were just the figures of the traits in the personalities I needed, when I got to the faculty of reality I then realized the difference between people and personalities, is similar to the difference between man and his shadow, my department of human trust had admitted a lot of shadows though not willingly but by the power of that which subjects in hope, their casted figure never gave a clue to my unsuspecting mind that they are but shadows until when I walked by and decided to lean, arrgh the pain is a resonance, as reality dawned trust diminished, as actuality beckoned idealism begins to fade, and just as it was night when I sat but day when I stood, I stood to understand that I was not alone after all though I saw no man, that was because I rummaged around for men, catching a glimpse at the rising sun, I gazed to the upwards and I saw bigger than I imagined, brighter than I bargained the glory of he who actually appointed me, and his abiding presence was just the person behind the personalities I craved, so now I appreciate why today is called no one’s noon

1 comment: